Sorry this took me so long to post - but I had to think about some of this. And I loved it! Well, I have “recently” discovered that I was “tagged” by and have been given this request.
The rules are as follows:
1. You must post the rules. (Done. )
2. Each person must say 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Answer to rule 2:
1. As you can tell by my tag, I’m a Christian
2. I pretty much live in the middle of nowhere, but it’s my home and I love it.
3. I’m a Brony.
4. I’m single and looking. heh
5. I’m a, technically, *struggling* author.
Answer to rule 3: Questions by (M-Mannering):
1. In which house would Hogwarts' sorting hat place you?
Not sure. I guess I’d be in HufflePuff. I’m something of a carpenter.
2. If you were transported into your favourite Disney movie, which scene would you change and why?
Lilo&Stitch. I’d change the scene where Lilo is training Stitch to be more like Elvis and has him kiss an elderly lady. What was she thinking?
3. If you could bend one of the elements, which one would it be?
Easy one – water. Lots of mud around where I live after a rain. We get lots of rain. It’s nowhere near as bad as Berk, though.
4. Out of the Greek gods/goddesses, which one are you most likely to be the spawn of?
Either Athena (Goddess of Wisdom, War, and Useful Arts) or Apollo (God of archery, music, poetry, prophecy, medicine, and later on the god of the sun.) Both sound creative. And hey, they’re male and female! They complement each other perfectly.
On the other hand, who’d want to be part of a religion with gods of thieves, wine (Probably too drunk to hear your prayers. Sorry, couldn’t help myself. ) and goddesses of revenge and ghosts?
5. Shadow hunter, demon, angel, warlock, werewolf, vampire or faerie (from the Immortal Instruments)?
“City of Bones” “-Ashes” “-Glass” “-Fallen Angels” “-Lost Souls” and “-Heavenly Fire”? Never read the series but Angel sounds the safest.
6. Which of the five factions would you choose to join (from Divergent)?
Again never read the book, but after doing research…
Either Erudite (I’m not Einstein or anything, but I have brains.), or Candor (lying is a sin. And I can’t tell a lie with a clear conscious. By extension, I always try to keep my facts straight.)
7. Would you rather have a dragon as a loyal companion, or be able to turn into one?
Both would be cool. But since my first story arc has one as my companion (As read in “The Spirit Warriors”. (PLUG) ), I’ve already done that, so I’d go with turning into one. “Dragon Up!”
8. From a song in your iTunes, write down a few lyrics that describe you...
Don’t have iTunes, but I do have mp3s on my phone. Pretty much all of “Boondocks” by Little Big Town
9. Describe the perfect first date (even if it's impossible)...
System error. Cannot compute. Not enough P.E. input. (PE: Personal Experience)
10. How would you spend your time if the internet didn't exist?
Considering my home town isn’t far from the lifestyle, I’d… probably be Amish.
Here are my questions...
1. Are you an internet reviewer? (If yes, what do you review and were is your site?)
2. If you were transported into your favorite movie, which scene would you change and why?
3. If you could improve your favorite super hero, how and why?
4. Witch Disney Villain is your favorite?
5. Who is your favorite Pony from MLP:FIM?
6. Which of the Mane6 are you most like?
7. Can you name the show where the quote at the end of my answer 7 came from?
8. What’s your all-time favorite song?
9. Do you have a life goal? (If so, what?)
10. If you were allowed to travel to any planet, which one would you choose?
Answer to rule 4, 5 () and 6:
The 10 people I tag shall be…
|I was born and raised in Hyde County, NC. I was raised by a community of Senior Citizens and taught the ways of the Bible. I am an American Christian Soldier.|